Tools for security

Discuss about sites like Youtube, Facebook, or other social networking sites.
somethingnice

Mon Jul 22, 2019 12:08 am

I use VPN, TOR, different extensions for my browser. And recently i found out about Utopia, new secured decentralized ucosystem, they at beta now and paying money for finding bugs, improvements and so on. Did someone participate in such activities? Open beta testings and maybe closed ones, is it profitable? Did you get money from it? And that you do for your security?

Bolden

Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:42 am

It's hard to say at once if it's really secured or not. But as I can see anyone can participate in beta and even earn some crypto.
So I think it's worth trying.
AdamAdam

Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:12 am

I have been testing Utopia for a while. The system includes a REALLY secure messenger. It is committed to protecting my privacy and the security of my data. Plus, Utopia has the built-in Idyll browser and it seems like a decent alternative to the Tor browser. By the way, do you have any information about the devs? Why do they keep their names secret?
Bolden

Tue Sep 24, 2019 11:15 pm

If the devs will tell their names they could get under pressure. A lot of governments are against of any kind of encryption now and wanna have an access to all the data. No one could explain them that it's impossible to get any user's info even for devs. So they can be forced to close the app. And no one wants it.
AdamAdam

Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:40 am

Bolden, do you have more info about their bonuses? how can i get them?